Friday, April 24, 2009

More pillow talk


In between projects, I had a little time to stitch on the Kyrgz pillow design. Now a little more than half done, I've actually finished with one of the colors of Silk & Ivory -"Taupe." And with the addition of the "Peanut Butter" in the top left motif, all of the colors which will appear in the pillow have been introduced.

While I go back and resume stitching in "basic black," do go visit Sue Dulle's blog (www.sudukc.wordpress.com) to see her wonderful finish of my Thomas Jefferson cylindrical ornament. "TJ" is a real cutie, from the top of his tricorn hat to the tip of his patent leather shoes.

3 comments:

  1. Anne, this is coming very nicely. I bet you can't wait for it to be all stitched and back from the finisher.

    That will be a lovely addition to any room.

    Pierrette =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. TJ is cute - I looked at him last night. Glad to see you back on this one - pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anne, Thomas Jefferson was fun to stitch because he is painted so well. sue

    ReplyDelete