

Yes, I DO tend to think ahead. And yes, when I get what I think is a bright idea, I'm like a puppy with a bone.
I was so pleased with the way my pastel mini-socks turned out recently, I decided to try my hand at an egg-shaped ornament to go with them to decorate my dining room--for Christmas 2010! I decided to re-do the "Gretchen" egg (right) in pinks and greens, adding a bit of "bling" just for Christmas. The final product won't be all pink and mint green--I'll need to choose different shades from color families in my stash to make the woven ribbons more interesting.
A stitching buddy in Wisconsin asked me recently if I would "walk through" my stitching of an egg, and this seemed to be the ideal opportunity. So here goes!
I'll start my coffee early tomorrow, just in case there's fine entertainment here. Looking forward to it!!!
ReplyDelete