Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow with family and friends!  I've made my favorite thing for Easter dinner--reservations!

The photo is of the "In The Pink" ornament from the Eggs for All Seasons series, designed several years ago for an online discussion group Easter egg exchange.  It was stitched with DMC cotton floss and Kreinik braid using tent, mosaic and diagonal mosaic stitches and Smyrna crosses.

Right now I've got out my turbo needles to finish a canvas for an upcoming Needlepoint Now column, but I hope to be back soon with a finale for the Peaceable Kingdom angel stand-up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a Happy Easter too...We had family and friends over to celebrate...so it was a perfect day. Now it's back to work...

Needle Nicely said...

My mind loves to imagine what your turbo needles look like, Anne. I assume they are suitably atomic!