Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Acoma Pot progress: on a roll

I picked up the Acoma Pot canvas again to work on as I composed the copy for the next Needlepoint Now column in my head.  There's nothing like the soothing rhythm of basketweave to help arrange one's thoughts!

I've finished all of the Vineyard Silk Classic "Natural" and "Bark" background areas and am now hopping around, alternating colors as I fill in the areas that remain.  Today is the monthly meeting of our local needlework group, and the canvas will come with me.  I'm hoping I may actually finish this canvas within a week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love basketweave. It is a mindless, the greatest thing to do at meetings, watching tv...it is a relaxing stitch...
Have fun at your meeting and good luck finishing in a week...if anyone can you can.