Monday, August 26, 2019

It's been a long, long time!

I frankly was shocked to discover that the last time I blogged was back in November of 2018.  Good grief!  I must try to remedy the situation!

One of the reasons I haven't blogged is because I didn't have anything to talk about.  All the pieces I was working on were magazine-related, and I didn't want to show them until the particular issue was published.  But I do have one little ornament canvas to work on:  a Kirk & Bradley "travel round" of London to stitch for someone who made the trip across the pond earlier this year.  It's my first canvas by this designer, so I'm anxious to try it out.  There are a lot of little motifs in a fairly small space, so I'm not expecting a lot of fancy stitches on this one.  Perhaps I'll be able to spice it up by adding a little texture.

We shall see--stay tuned!