Tuesday, November 8, 2016

A little girl bunny


My next project is to stitch a companion for the little boy bunny.  As pink and blue are my favorite colors, I've saved the best for last!

The little girl bunny's pink dress coordinates with the boy bunny's pink bow tie, just as the blue ribbon on her hat and trimming on her dress ties in with the trim and pin stripes of his jacket. 

Just like the boy bunny, I'll be stash-busting to complete this canvas.  I made sure I had enough of the same thread to stitch the faces, ears and paw of each, so that's where I'll start to stitch her.

2 comments:

M&Co. said...

You know, it looks like you are getting a lot of practice doing fur. Are you thinking about moi?

M&Co. said...

You know, it looks like you are getting a lot of practice doing fur. Are you thinking about moi?