Friday, June 24, 2011

Progress on another front

What a crazy week! My Webmaster arrived on Sunday for a visit from Kansas, and we've spent all week updating my website. Scary--it hadn't been updated since January of 2010! And I'm equally awed by how prolific I've been since then!

So, if you have a minute, check out www.absdesignsonline.com, and see all the canvases I've been blogging about for the past 18 months! There are two new categories: Nutcracker Suite and Clocks. And I think we caught up on the Missions, Penguins, Christmas, Halloween, Nautical, and Lighthouses, too!

Onward and upward to new, exciting things to add!

2 comments:

Cool City Stitcher said...

Wow.. I'm amazed. I love all of them, especially the Nutcracker series and the sailor's valentines.. Then there are the lighthouses. How does one choose?

Anonymous said...

Looks GREAT!! So much work to update everything. I'm so happy for you.