Sunday, November 1, 2015

Santa arrived early!


The postman delivered a special treat on Halloween:  my Amanda Lawford stand-up Santa, all ready for the holidays!

This 15-inch-tall Santa was blog-stitched a year ago, but languished with other completed projects for lack of a bell to adorn the tassel of his hat.  I finally found the right size and sent him off to Needle Nicely (www.needlenicely.com) in Vero Beach, Florida, for finishing.

His seam cording and velveteen back were perfectly matched to the DMC perle cotton background and he stands straight and tall on a level base.  It's a simple yet elegant finish--just the kind I like!  Thank you, Needle Nicely!

2 comments:

Anne Stradal said...


For Anne Bloom, looking for bells--email me at ABSDesigns@aol.com with your snail mail address. There are still 29 bells in the package I bought and you're welcome to as many as you need!

Anne Stradal said...

No trouble at all, Anne! I really don't need all these bells and you do! I bought them at Ben Franklin in Chatham, MA--perhaps not very accessible to you!