Sunday, October 30, 2016

Two finishes!























This past week, I received a care package from Needle Nicely in Vero Beach, Florida (www.needlenicely.com).  This year's Christmas stockings have been beautifully finished, each with coordinating velveteen backing and cording.  Needle Nicely also finished the two stockings that I gifted last year, and I can't recommend its services highly enough!

Last year's and this year's stockings, designed by Liz Goodrick-Dillon, were all stitched within 18 months--quite a marathon since I had other stitching projects going at the same time.  I can't honestly recommend cramming that much stitching into such a short period of time, but sometimes you've gotta do what you've gotta do!

1 comment:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

They are gorgeous and the finishing just right. Congratulations!